What is FIVE CRM?
As a call center CRM, FIVE contains all the functionality needed to run high volume outbound campaigns for both B2B and B2C.
Designed from the start for outbound calling for scenarios of 5 to 200+ seats, the concept is to at least double your call volume compared to "regular" CRM systems. The system includes regular CRM functionality and everything needed for managing agents, the data and calls. The built-in email marketing can be used to generate warm leads for calling.
FIVE key questions
1. Do you ideally need to have multiple databases for data segregation across your business?
✔ FIVE is unique in the way you can manage up to 999 live databases within the same system.
2. Does your sales team get stuck with no answers to calls?
✔ FIVE’s call analysis will show them the best time to call each record
3. Has your team asked for the decision maker who no longer works there?
✔ FIVE’s LinkedIn feature comes as standard, just pull the contacts into the CRM
4. Do you feel your team should make more calls? (at least 80/agent/day)
✔ FIVE offers auto-dial so you can supercharge the outbound dials
5. Do you need extensive marketing capabilities?
✔ With a strong marketing side you can send advanced email campaigns, text messages.
Established in 1991 and operating in over 35 countries, FIVE CRM (originally CallPro CRM) started as calling software built to help telemarketing set-ups boost productivity and transform how call agents handle calls. Fast forward 25 years and FIVE CRM has developed vastly to meet the demands of modern business and now offer a multifaceted solution enabling organizations to transform their sales & marketing with automation.