What is Rungway?
Rungway is the comms and engagement platform helping companies to embed connected and inclusive cultures. By transforming how employees share advice and engage with management, staff perform at their best because they feel heard, understood and valued.
Accessed via the app or web, individuals on every rung of the ladder can share concerns, thoughts, or seek advice with controlled anonymity, enabling them to access the whole organisation's experience and support - no matter who or where they are.
While management easily shares advice and role model company values, business leaders surface unique, unheard conversations and uncover insights around culture, gender, inclusion and collaboration.
The platform-specific purpose creates unique content and real-time, anonymised talent intelligence on your organisational culture. When great advice gets shared, the impact can be huge.
Discussions typically cover career development, well-being, handling challenging situations as well as diversity & inclusion topics.
Who is Rungway for?
- New joiners use Rungway to ask those burning questions during the first few weeks of starting at a new position where they are not sure who to turn to.
- Employees looking to learn and grow their careers use Rungway to start discussions, ask questions, and conveniently share advice with colleagues they might never usually meet.
- Managers and leaders use it to communicate differently and listen to what their workforce needs in real-time.
- HR teams use it to offer specialist advice and keep up to date with what topics trend in the company.
- Internal Comms teams use the platform to respond in real-time to questions from the business.