What is Pea Soup Hosting?
PeaSoup is a Cloud Infrastructure Provider
A “born in the cloud" company, formed to create a cloud service, designed and built with a fresh architectural approach, to provide unrivalled levels of performance and stability.
We humanise Cloud Computing, delivering consumable computing solutions to businesses.
Our offering –
- PeaSoup is a hyper-converged vCloud Infrastructure Provider
- 1st in Europe to deliver an innovative infrastructure with increased reliability and dramatically reduced costs from other cloud providers
- We showcased our design, by invitation, at the VMware partner event in San Francisco and IDC have published a case study on PeaSoup
- Infrastructure as a Service, as a Hybrid or Independent Service
- Disaster Recovery Services
- Backup as a Service (Veeam Cloud Connect Provider)
- Elastic billing as expected from a Cloud Provider