There are several reasons why I would not recommend this company:
1. From the outset, our broadband was intermittent – sometimes going off several times each day. Even with a Timico router the problem persisted.
2. I have reported several times about the intermittance but, each time, I have been told the line was OK and the problem was with my connection. I checked all my connections and changed the place of the router so that it was plugged in to the main telephone line. This did not improve the situation.
3. After various calls with technical support, I was getting nowhere. No-one knew what the problem was and the only alternative I faced was paying approx. £200 for an engineer to visit. I was not prepared to spend this money on a problem that was not there when my telephone line was with BT.
4. The people on customer services do not always say that prices quoted do not include VAT. All prices should be transparent with VAT included.
8. Overall, Timico prices are uncompetitive. They charge £180 (including VAT) just to move phoneline and broadband to another house.